Stall Holder Invitation – Lacock Village Fair 2019
Lacock village Fair will be held on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 2019 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm. All funds raised will be used by the Lacock Parish Council for the benefit of the village.
Please read this form carefully before requesting a pitch
Rent: £45.00 per 5 metres width space in the High Street, Abbey Road or the field.
For their own convenience and to minimise inconvenience to local residents, stallholders are requested:
- Not to start setting up before 8.00am
- Not to set up High Backed Stalls in the High Street
- To move their vehicles to the National Trust car park immediately after setting up where a reserved space will be available. ( A parking permit will be provided with the pitch details when purchased. Only one parking permit will be issued for each pitch allocated).
- To remove all litter and rubbish associated with their stall at the end of the day
- To bring their own stall furniture and weather protection.
Please return your Application Form to:
Lacock Fair, Thatch Cottage, Folly Lane, Lacock, SN15 2FA
Download your form here:
Pitches will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Details for the day including a map of the pitch layout together with a Parking Permit for the National Trust Car Park, will be sent nearer the time.
Note 1: If you wish to receive your Pitch Allocation Letter and other details via Email please include your email address above. You will not then need to send a stamp addressed envelope with your remittance.
Note 2: Please be aware that the Fair is an “Open Air” event and stall holders are advised to provide protection from the elements for their selves and their stall.
Note 3: We regret that if for any reason you should decide not to attend having once paid, we will be unable to refund your fee unless we receive enough notice and are able to book a replacement stall.
Note 4: Stallholders are advised that the High St and Abbey Road are officially closed to traffic between 8am – 6pm and they are requested for reasons of public safety to remain until at least 5pm unless an agreement has been reached with a Fair Steward to leave earlier.